WHAT IS IT:
2-aminoisoheptane is a DMAA-like stimulant
- The two most common names are 2-amino-6-methylheptane and 2-amino-5-methylheptane (octodrine).
- Majority of time you will not see the “6” version as it is the more expensive version of the two.
- It is found in nature in the Kigelia Africana
HOW IT WORKS:
This product belongs to a family of compounds that increase uptake of dopamine and norepinephrine which are responsible for exerting many of the common effects that stimulants produce – including enhanced euphoria and wakefulness (alertness).
A unique benefit of this product is the methyl group that is attached. Due to this attachment three main benefits are seen in comparison to other stimulant like products.
- Limits the effects of monoamines- dopamine and norepinephrine. This is a good thing as if this was not a limiting factor you would get the effects of a drug like methamphetamines.
- Increases the ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier which gives the focus-enhancing and euphoric effects.
- Increases the compounds affinity for catecholamine transports. In laments terms creates a greater overall effect of the stimulant.
- Increases pain threshold
- Increases cardiac rate
- Mental Clarity and Focus
- Stimulant lasts for more than 60 minutes in efficacious dosing
- Decongestive abilities
- Efficacious dosing is between 100-150mg depending on which version you get.
PRODUCTS WE CARRY WITH THIS INGREDIENT:
- Total War
- Havok Hardcore
- Feral Pre